- Workshop Facilitation
- Public Art
- Working with people to create a public/community outcome
I’ve worked extensively with children, with adults and children with special needs (disability) and community groups including the unemployed, Indigenous groups, Refugees, the bereaved and families.
- Oriel Park teenage meeting place (Ascot - for BCC Hamilton Ward) - 21 totem poles.
- Capalaba CBD project - 6 large artworks to deter graffiti in the area.
- Pillars of the Gap Community - Sculptures in Walton Bridge Park, The Gap to recognise Community acheivement.
- Glindemann Park, Holland Park - sculpture totems made in conjunction with Seville Road Primary School.
- All for One - South Bank - sculptures behind the big wheel in South Bank which tell the story of young refugees.
- The Gap Garden Club - Community seat in The Gap. Alfred and Lucina Park The Gap - amenities block mural. Several mural projects for Qld Rail.
- The Gap Art Trail - Curious Creatures of the Gap (art trail in conjunction with The Gap State High School).
- Murrarie State School - mosaic at front of school - with grade 6. Pullenvale State school - grade 6 and 7 children totem poles.