Classes and Birthday Parties
U Create 4 Kids can run Arty Birthday Parties at the Substation, in your own home, or almost anywhere you can think of!
What is an Arty Party?:
‘Arty Parties’ are colourful, creative and designed for kids to celebrate their birthday in the company of their friends while making amazing projects that they can then take home at the end.
We have lots of different options on offer or we can theme and tailored the activities to suit your birthday.
Maybe your child just wants 2 art activities and a party game, that is fine. We want to make sure your party is exactly what your child wants.
The party time is 2.5-hours, allowing for set up and clear up either side.
We allocate 2 hours for the party with your guests and in that time we will make 3 art pieces with a break for birthday cake at the end.
We have added some age group specific suggestions but are happy to accommodate themed parties such as ‘Unicorns’, ‘Fairies’, ‘Superheroes’ etc, where we base the activities and/or face painting around those themes.
$25 per child (including GST) this includes;
- Venue Hire
- All materials and the projects that the children get to take home.
- A box of party dress up clothes for selfies and fun
- A special Birthday Chair for the birthday girl/boy to sit on
- Basic rainbow decorations, flags and bunting
- 2 Art tutors to facilitate your party
- We require a non-refundable $50 deposit to secure the venue space.
- Minimum numbers 10.
- Face painting extra $5 per child.
- Lollie Bags extra $2.50 per child
- Arty Party Bags – Includes paintbrush, paints and lollies $10 per child.
When: The Substation is run by Communify so it is subject to availability. But often Saturday afternoons and Sundays are available for birthday party bookings. After school is also possible on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
If the Substation is unavailable at your chosen time we can look at alternative Communify venues like Bardon Hall and Paddington Hall.
- Any bespoke decorations
- A table cloth for the downstairs food table.
- Party food, Birthday cake, Tea & Coffee, milk and sugar.