- Drawing, Painting, Doodling
- Technical Drawing, Archi Cad, 3D Max, Revit
- Thinking, Writing, Dreaming
- Sculptural Work, Clay Based and Beyond
- Noise Merchant, Guitars, Feedback, Beats and Melody
- Conceptualising and Social Commentary
Formally trained as an architectural technician, Simon decided to move on from four walls and a blue screen to create
more tactile end-designs.
Initially captivated by drawing and painting, Simon now works largely with clay and every piece that Simon makes is
a one off; learning his craft by picking brains, observation, and elongated thinking. He sculpts all his clay work by
hand, organically creating each sculpture as he works, never using any molds or pre-drawn designs.
Simon regularly exhibits in Brisbane and London. He has featured several times in group exhibitions at Hands On Art.